NHPRC ARCHIVAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP CONTRACT
Having been selected as a Fellow in the NHPRC-funded Archival Research
Fellowship program and upon entering into this contract with the Massachusetts
Historical Society, I agree to meet the commitments of the NHPRC fellowship
award and understand my obligations to be the following:
- I agree to wide public distribution of a summary of my research, for
example via the SAA web site.
- I will attend an orientation meeting in Boston in June of the year my award
is to begin.
- I will submit six-month and final reports of my research progress
- I will present a paper on my research progress and results at the
annual symposium to be held in June of the year following my award.
- I will make every effort to present the findings of my research at
professional venues such as the SAA annual meeting.
- I will make every effort within eighteen months of the end of the
fellowship to have an article on my fellowship research work published
in a print or electronic refereed professional journal or other appropriate
- I will acknowledge in all papers or publication that result from my
findings that my research was funded all or in part by an NHPRC archival
Signature: ________________________________________ Fellow
Signature: ________________________________________ Director,
Massachusetts Historical Society
Last edited: January 2002